Friday, February 17, 2012

Jango

Jango

It's time for me to share a favorite way that I share my music with new listeners: Jango

 If you have not checked out this valuable asset in music marketing, then think about trying it out for a couple of months and see how many email addresses, comments and new fans you get from that short period of time. I was always doubtful of whether my music would be listened to by a broader world-wide audience and if it would even be liked. Since joining Jango I have received many emails to let me know just how much some people appreciate and love what I produce. They have even bought CDs, downloaded tracks and watched videos that I have created.

There are a great set of statistical analysis tools, marketing and promotion tools that will help you reach greater audiences. I'm only tapping just a little bit of what this site has to offer. If you gig you can promote your upcoming events. Jango is also working on a way to help artists license their music.

What's nice, is the ability to target your audience to people who are listening to specific artists. This allows you to hone in on that person who you most sound like and let the person who is listening to that artist be turned on to your material.

Yes Jango is pay to play, but its a great investment. If you sign up through SonicBids or a few other sites, you get loyalty credits. If you spend $30 a month, you'll get 1000 credits plus the 200 loyalty credits. That's a pretty fair shake for a month worth of 1200 people listening to your songs. I yield about 25 to 50 brand new fans each month. The traffic to all my sites has picked up 10 fold since I've signed up with Jango. I have more email addresses now that I ever did. Plus I have a great tool for sending out promo information about upcoming releases when they occur and just staying in touch with my fans.

Dig in, try it out. There is a free trial of 100 credits (song plays), so what does it hurt to even do that? If you sign up, you have options after the trial, of purchasing some manual credits or having an auto-fill monthly option. This way, it works for you when you want it too and under your budget.

I'm inviting you to join below. When you invite other musicians to join, then you are able to receive credits as a bonus too, but only if the person signs up for the paid service. If you decide to do this, then great, we both get something out of the deal. If you don't; at least try the free service, so that you can get your music out into the world. I have over a 1,000 new fans this last year and they are from all over the world. Its a great way to meet some new people and share your gift of your music.

Click here: Jango

No comments:

Post a Comment