Thursday, November 19, 2020

All the shows are back!

 

I keep forgetting to update this page.  It's been forever and a day.  All of the shows are back full time.  Check out my website for Independent Share for more information on which shows, days and times.  

I've taken quite a bit of time here and there to get back to this place.  Lots of "life" issues over the last few years, but as Buddy Ryan (John Astin's character from Night Court) would say, "I'm doing much better now.  

I'm not longer on Spreaker.  While it was a great platform for podcasting, it was horribly buggy and would keep dropping live streams.  Also, Spreaker does not pay musical artists for any of the streaming that is done on there.  So I have made the move to MixCloud and MixCloud Live.  This allows the artists to get paid and if anyone wants to also subscribe, the artists get paid more, which I loved to hear when they sold me on the service.  MixCloud is still a bit buggy as well, because the live service is still in Beta.  But, they are improving it all the time.  

So come hang out!  Listen to some tunes.  Find some new favorite artists.  Find some new shows.  Find some new DJs.  Come relax, chill, jam out and escape the world for a while.  Really.  2020 has sucked in a lot of ways, but I'm trying to be here to help take the edge off for everyone.

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment